“OH MY! IF IT ISN’T MAI!”
My friend, Angel use to say this every time he saw me. I always acted like I didn’t like it but after a while, I thought it was pretty catchy to say. (: My tumblr name comes from that saying, just shorten to ohmymai. There’s no deep meaning behind it except funny memories.
I love Tumblr Challenges <3 Can’t stop! (Or maybe, I’m just really bored BUT they are still FUN! XD)
RESISTANCE AGAINST GIANT PIKACHU IS USELESS!
15 Interesting Facts
1. My name is Mai. Pronounce like the word, My. I love how my name rhymes with pie, die, guy, good bye, and so many other one syllable words.
2. I have a birthmark on my right eye. Some people said that it made me look like a mutant or alien and I think that is freaking awesome! 8D
3. I love watching Barbie movies. They are actually really fun and filled with good, solid morals.
4. My nickname is Pink Elephant. Ellie for short. (:
5. I AM DETERMINED to name my first boy child, Yoh, after Yoh from Koukou Debut <3
6. I have read Hana Kimi 10 times or more.
7. My Mommy refers to my boyfriend as a “special friend” because she thinks the word boyfriend is dangerous….(I don’t understand it either >.<)
8. I love homework. It keeps me busy and feeling like I’m not wasting my life away.
9. I enjoy watching mystery, crime, detective, and suspense dramas. CSI, Lie to Me, Castle, Fringe, and all of the above ROCKS!
10. I love using the word, “Butthole!”
11. David thinks I’m cool ;D
12. I think the joke, “That’s NACHOS CHEESE!” -Not Your Cheese! Get it? Yeah I think that’s funny… -_-
13. I lost the game (Quyanhy WHY?! T_T)
14. When I was little, I use to love listening to Trish Thuy Trang. I still have most of her songs memorize by heart.
15. I was FALSELY accused of hitting a girl in 1st grade. I got in trouble. She laughed. RAWR! What a mean chick.
YAY THE END! Ah..I was running out of things to say. haha
I have barely seen you guys ever since summer started and I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I miss going through all my classes, either staring at the clock or playing with my elephant pencil pouch, while waiting desperately for the lunch bell to ring. I miss going to our table <3 I miss seeing Angela and Jessalyn attempting to take secret photos of David and calling him BRITNEY! I miss Irenie stealing Tanya’s wallet and Tanya spazzing about it. I miss Tho insulting Quynh and Quynh insulting him back. I miss David eating apples, pears, and all other fruits available. I miss trying to jack the fortune cookie from him. I miss Jessica with a bundle of grapes and Chris asking her if she wants some red candy because he forgot she’s allergic to red food coloring. I miss Henry’s attempt to surprise me from behind but he fails each time. HECK! I even miss Grant and his weird shaped head and skeleton feet. AHH! NITISHIE! T_T I miss him too. Man, summer is such a bore without you guys! Again, I miss you guys so much! I hope everyone is having a great summer! Can’t wait to see you guys at kickoff <3 SENIORS!
Dear Elementary and Middle School Buddies,
Hi! It’s me, Mai. It’s been a while uh? First all, I want to apologize for my horrible behavior back in Central and Wilson. I was horribly bossy, arrogant, inconsiderate, and filled with bullshit back then. Looking back, I really want to slap myself. For some odd reason back in those days, we always wanted someone to be the “leader.” I never understood why but I went along with it and got carried away with all the power ( what power I believed I had anyways ). It got to a point where you guys hated me so much that you would deviously plan on how to not invite me to birthday parties and outings and how to talk about me about my back. We were naive kids back then, so I don’t blame you. The way I acted wasn’t so great either. I am deeply sorry for the way I acted. I am sorry that I hit one of you in the face with a ball. It was purely an accident but I’m sorry if I ruined your birthday party. It’s a pity because we use to be the best of friends, ever since 1st grade or so, but we treat each other like strangers now. In my perspective, I believe it is for the best. I think that by now, we have all learn our horrible habits and traits and we have friends who like us for who we are. I thank you for allowing me to be your friend for a short amount of time and even if it’s not that great, I thank you for letting me make all those dumb mistakes so I can learn from them and become a better person. I wish you the best in your lives :D and if I see you guys around, I’ll be sure to smile or send a polite gesture rather then ignoring you. Good luck and good bye!
(These letters are getting more and more serious. >.<)
person THING I hate most/caused me a lot of pain,
You evil little things. To others, you guys are adorable, good to eat, yummy, great for bonfires, and a cool snack to munch on but TO ME, YOU ARE DISGUSTING! I strongly dislike the memories of loving you. How foolish I was when I was in 2nd grade! YOU MAKE ME SICK! Literally. I get sick for at least a week after a tiny taste of you. Why must my body rebel you so much?! I do not understand BUT what I do know is that you caused me to vomit till 3 in the morning, then my parents had to drive me to the hospital, and after that, I had to face the biggest needle I have ever seen in my life. Do you know what that does to a child at that young of age?! Argh, since that moment, I had tried to avoid you as much as possible UNTIL that fateful day at Whispering Winds where the counselors decided it would be fun to play “Chubby Bunny!” I started crying and I had to leave the room and out into the cold snow. The people there thought I was insane. I got named, “The girl whose scared of marshmallow.” >.> OH How you embarrass me! My dream is to poke you with a stick, lit you on fire, and watch you burn. If I was an evil villain like Dr. Doofenshmirtz, I would create an ANTI-MARSHMALLOW-NEGATOR to destroy you all. WATCH OUT FOR MAI! >:O