HI! I just wanted to write this letter to you to tell you that I love you. I want you to know that you make my every day. When I see you, my mood instantly brightens up because you are my symbol of happiness, care, fun, entertainment, love, family, and so much more. Again and again, you prove that life is worthwhile, that ugly Monday mornings are survivable, that optimism really works, and that a simple smile accompanied with a “HI!” can make a difference. You give the best hugs! I want you to know that you are beautiful. No, you’re not fat. You’re not pimply or ugly. Your hair is not devouring your face and it is definitely not hideous today. Why should you believe me? Because I said so silly! Simple as that. If a person sees you and does not see what I see than they are missing out! My wish for you is that one day, you will wake up and see what I see. I hope that you can accept all of my complements. You don’t have to be modest! No one will think that you are conceited or shallow if you accept them. I want you to accept them because I know that I won’t always be there to tell you everyday. The future is ambiguous and scary. The world is huge and it wants you to see all its beauty. I want to know that the day when we separate, whenever that may be, that you are leaving my side with full self-confidence. With strength that you can accomplish all that you hope to do. With knowledge that when we meet again, we can squeal, hug, and laugh irrationally.
You are one of my most treasured persons. You won’t be forgotten or ignored. In the present, I will celebrate the times we have with each other. Towards the future, let’s enjoy this year together and pray to God for the best.
P.S. I know you hear this all the time from me BUT I wanted to be mushy and put it into writing (:
Whatever there is a misunderstanding between myself and one of my friends, I try my best to fix it so my friend is not offended but in my sincere trying-to-be-a-kind person attempt, I always create another misunderstanding or accidentally insult another person from the misunderstood situation between my friend and I. My reaction: WAAAAHHH?! O.O
It’s no one’s fault but the crappy feeling still remains.
At times like these, I wish I had a time machine. TAKE ME AWAY!
- To Licia (www.livelovespell.tumblr.com)
- FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, “It’s because you’re gay, isn’t it?”
- FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, “you will die in Seven days…” (Note, if you don’t understand this, watch The Ring. Then watch The Ring 2. Then watch Ringu.)
- FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall.
- BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, “Walk much, dumb ass?”
- FRIENDS: Help you find your prince.
- BEST FRIENDS: Kidnap him and brings him to you.
- FRIENDS: Will ask you if you’re okay when you’re crying.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, “Ha Ha, Loser!”
- FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
- FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
- FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
- BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, “Run, fucker, run!”
- FRIENDS: Will help you move.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
- FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
- BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, “That was awesome! Let’s do it again!”
- FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail again
- BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying “DAMN!” we messed up!
- FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
- BEST FRIENDS: Help themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
- FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
- BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
- FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
- BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried…just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
- FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
- BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
- FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
- BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, “My bad…here’s a tissue.”
- FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
- BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story…
- FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd’s ass that left you
- FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
- BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME.”
- FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
- BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
- FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
- BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
- FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you’ve had enough.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say “Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don’t waste!
- FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
- BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this :)